Blanc Plus Sheet Mask
Blanc Plus Sheet Mask
Introducing the BEAUTéDERM's BLANC PLUS MASK CARE!
A scented face mask serum that whitens and moisturizes skin. It also has anti-acne properties that keeps your skin clear and smooth. Lastly, feel good and look good with its collagen and other anti-aging properties - yes! say goodbye to fine lines, stress marks, and wrinkles!
Try it now and get to flaunt your clearest, glassiest, and most supple skin in no time!
How to Use:
- Cleanse your skin with Purifie Facial Wash + Papaine Soap.
- Use the Beautéderm Day & Night Toner or Glycolic Toner. This way your skin is prepared to receive all the nutrients that Blanc Plus Mask will provide.
- Prepare the sheet mask by submerging it with 12ml serum.
- Once the serum is absorbed, apply the sheet mask on your face. If there is a bump or wrinkles on the sheet mask, smoothen them out and it is best to gently press the sheet mask against your face.
- Leave the sheet mask on for 30mins. Do not wash your face after.
- Note that you can use the sheet mask as often as you want throughout the day or week, unless you have sensitive skin or acne, which may cause skin irritation if the mask is used too often.
- If you are to use the sheet mask with the Beaute set or Elixir set, do so after applying the night creams.
WARNING:This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun that may lead to the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit your sun exposure while using this product.
PRODUCT BENEFITS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
1. AZELOGLYCINA (POTASSIUM AZELOYL DIGLYCINATE)- illuminate’s skin complexion. It inhibits melanin synthesis and reduces cutaneous sebum production. Improves uneven skin tone and dark spots while improving texture clarity for a brighter and more luminous appearance.
2. SALICYLIC ACID- acts as an exfoliating agent; effectively helps in getting rid of stretch marks, scars, and aging skin. Could be used for the treatment of blemishes.
3. GLYCOLIC ACID- acne treatment, exfoliation, and chemical peels. A natural alpha hydroxyl acid from plants. It acts as an exfoliant, sloughing away dead skin cells. Removal of these cells stimulates healthy new growth of skin and collagen, providing a smoother, clearer and more youthful complexion. Glycolic acid also fights acne by becoming absorbed into the sebaceous follicles. In addition, glycolic acid is an excellent hydration agent because of its water-binding ability.
4. CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT- has been shown to have potent antioxidant properties and to be a rich source of amino acids. It’s a good hydrating ingredient to soothe upset or compromised skin. It has also been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.
5. BETAINE- a natural osmolyte derived from sugar beet. It has an Ecocert, Organic certification with respected renewable resources. It delivers multi-functional benefits aside from being a very good moisturizing agent. It protects the skin from chemical and mechanical irritation.
6. NIACINAMIDE- strengthens the skin barrier, rebalances uneven skin tone and reduces discoloration, improves the elasticity of the skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
7. PENTAVITIN (SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE)- binds to keratin in skin to keep the moisture balance, reduces dryness and irritation caused by the use of AHAs. It is an effective moisture regulator that functions under the driest conditions.
8. TEA TREE EXTRACT (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) EXTRACT)- it has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that effectively destroys acne-causing bacteria and reduces the level of acne breakouts. It may even help reduce acne scars, leaving you with a smoother, clearer skin.
9.PAPAYA EXTRACT (CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT)- an excellent source of Vitamin A and C and papain. These vitamins are rich in anti-oxidants, while papain breaks down inactive cells by cleaning the pores and removes the dead skin cells. Papaya is a great skin-firming and anti-aging remedy. It helps in reducing blemishes, black spots, evens out your skin tone and brings a glow on your face. Papaya is, again, a natural exfoliator.
10. COLLAGEN (SOLUBLE COLLAGEN)-acts like a cushion for the skin, helping it look strong, healthy, and silky. It improves the skin’s elasticity, which provides finesse, beauty, and freshness. Reduces fine lines, smoothens and tightens the skin. Helps promote skin hydration, supports wound healing.
11. PEPHA TIGHT (NANNOCHLOROPSIS OCULATA EXTRACT)- it is a unique algae-based skin tightener and it tightens the skin immediately and at the same time provides long-term effects by strengthening the skin’s connective tissue. It functions as a skin tightener which provides immediate tightening to the skin. It has been shown to protect human fibroblasts from oxidative stress, simultaneously increasing the formation of collagen-l thereby promoting a long-term tightening.