BEAUTéDERM revolutionizes beauté this highly technologically advanced equipment that will surely up your skincare game.
Introducing, BEAUTeDERM’s V-Lift Machine! It uses lift pulse technology that results to firmer, more youthful skin.
And now best used with the new BEAUTéDERM's Les Glisse V-Lift Glide Gel, formulated to boost interaction between skin and machine, amplifying benefits while enhancing comfort.
This wonder product contains Aloe Vera Leaf Juice for healing, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory. Kiwi Fruit Extract is for whitening and antioxidizing while its Stevia Extract is for slimming and anti-cellulite.
- Portable V-lift Machine
- Micro USB charger
- BEAUTéDERM pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Promotes collagen production and skin regeneration
- Promotes better absorption of skincare products
- Soothes and massages skin
- Promotes skin vitality
- Lifts sagging and plump skin, raises jaw line, and tightens skin
- Reduces pore size and brightens skin
HOW TO USE:
- Make sure that the device is clean before using it.
- The machine should only be used for a total of 10 mins per area, at a time.
- Start with the lowest setting before gradually increasing, according to your tolerance.
- If redness occurs, apply Beauté Balm.
*LED + VR (Vibrate) Mode is safe for daily use. To activate VR mode, double tap the LEVEL button.
*Other modes can only be used for a maximum of 3x a week.
STEP 1: Wash Face with Purifie Facial Wash, and then with Papaine Soap.
STEP 2: On dry face, apply Les Glisse Glide Gel.
STEP 3: Turn on V-Lift. Press the desired mode.
STEP 4: Use stamp & press motion to open the lympathic area, and then use the lift, glide, and slide motion along the facial curve from the chin (C stroke). Slide from the eyebrows to the hairline in an upward motion.
STEP 5: Wipe your face dry or use a damp cloth to remove excess gel before proceeding with your night regimen.
- Stop use if pain is not tolerable, or if skin becomes very red, or if blisters appear.
- Avoid using the device on the thyroid area (place where the adam's apple is).
- After using the V-lift, avoid washing the face immediately. Avoid exfoliating the face, and applying Retinols to avoid irritation.
- Don't use the V-lift if you have active cystic acne.
- Don't use the V-lift if your face is peeling from treatments.
- Don't use the V-lift on the eyelid area.
- Don't use the V-lift if you are currently taking blood thinners because it can cause bruising, especially when used on high setting.